Cant use my bank to pay even though its verified

Mutantavenger
Contributor
Contributor

After adding my bank, it got instantly verified without me having to enter the code which I did receive. However evertime I try to pay it doesnt allow it and prompts me to add a credit card even though I have sufficient funds

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mutantavenger 

Thank you for contacting PayPal community. In order to manage risk, PayPal may limit the funding sources available for a transaction. There is a possibility of higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the payment. Such a notice does not mean that either party to the transaction is acting in a dishonest or fraudulent manner. It means there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. You may choose to continue with the transaction with the understanding that you may have fewer avenues available to have a hassle-free transaction and you have to try other payment options available or I recommend you to contact us via call we can aid in resolving the issue. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting 'Contact'. Please visit the link to get more information when you face this kind of issues. 

Thank you,

Harsha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.