Cannot send or receive gifted payments

RuibinWu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I cannot currently send or receive any gifted payments to and from anyone I know. I thought it was a problem with my friend's account but other people are unable to send money to me and get a 'You cannot send money to this user at the moment'. When I try to send money via friends and family I also cannot send money to them. What is wrong with me account I have everything verified and when I called up the customer service rep told me I should be receiving payments fine.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AK47603
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't used my account in some time and got this message:

We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

I have no idea why. I updated my CC info but that's it.

Login to Me Too

DETW
New Community Member

Me too. Contacted customer service. Cancelled and reapplied. Followed all suggestions. Used this service in DEC 2020 with no issue and purchased item just a month ago. Not getting replies from messages send. Rep polite on phone but totally useless. When asked for a more knowledable person was left on hold for over an hour. Hung up finally. Have spent a whole day on phone and computer. Totally discouraged.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.