Can't withdraw my remaining money from my account, Russian resident

Komo_Saur
New Community Member

I'm a [removed] living in Russia and I work remotely. I teach languages to foreign students, but it seems that I can't anymore since none of the previously available payment methods are accessible. My Paypal account has my salary from the past several months without which I can't pay my bills or buy food, but I can't withdraw any of it even though Paypal explicitly told me to do so. Paypal deleted all of my previously linked cards and bank accounts, so I signed up for two extra banks but none of them can be linked either.  The support phone number doesn't work. The 18th is in less than a week and I'm at my wit's end. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Jack

Hi Komo_Saur, 

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty when attempting to withdraw the balance from your account.

Our Customer Support remains open and available, I recommend reaching out so that we can assist you in resolving this matter.

For our contact information, please click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page on the PayPal website and you will be presented with the contact methods available to you. 

I hope this helps, 

Jack

Login to Me Too

oleg1991

i also have russian paypal account and can't make a payment

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.