Bank account selected at checkout asks for debit card

Salan0
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to checkout it gives me my bank account as the selected payment method, when I hit pay it asks me to add a credit or debit card but still has the bank account selected as the payment method. I believe it is trying to have me add a card for backup payment method, however I already have 2 Debit cards on my account and 2 prepaid cards. Why won't it use those?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Natasha

Hi @Salan0,

Welcome back to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had recently with attempting a payment. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time. Also, it is always a good idea, to make sure your card details are updated in the Wallet. I hope this helps further. 

-Natasha
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.