After fill in the PSD2 code received via SMS, my transcaction is not executed.

Jim248
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

After fill in the PSD2 code received via SMS, my transcaction (from paypal to bank account) is not executed. No error received, just amount is not transferred. Same issue also with a second paypal account.

Till now i could transfer money with no issues. I face problem first time (after the PSD2 verification came to the whole procedure).

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Pretinette
Contributor
Contributor

I have today exactly the same problem.

I have always been able to transfer money from PP to my bank account, but now, it is impossible... It seems that the system got crazy.

I am recognized by PP thanks to my Paypal app, I put the sms codes asked, they are accepted, but then it starts all over again, asking the same questions again and again... I think there is a major bug

HELP !!

Login to Me Too

Jim248
Contributor
Contributor

After contacted Paypal support, they informed me that it is a known issue that technical team is trying to resolve. As a workaround they suggested me to try the paypal app.

Login to Me Too

Pretinette
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for letting me know ... I have tried 5 times to contact the customer support, could not reach anyone... seems nobody still works there ;=))

with my Paypal app, for a while, I am not able to make the bank transfers... a problem that they obviously cant resolve either...

Login to Me Too

Jim248
Contributor
Contributor

Till now...problem still exists.....so no real progress during the weekend...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.