payPal in Landscape Mode on my iPad please

LC73
New Community Member

I am a regular PayPal user and a big fan of it. However, I’ve started to use it more on my iPad than my iPhone. As a result, PayPal cannot be viewed in Landscape mode as I wish it to but only in Portrait mode.  Can anyone (even PayPal’s App Developers) HELP !!!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

The app is currently only available to view in portrait mode. If you wish to use landscape you can try using a web browser on your tablet. 

-David R

Login to Me Too

No_Reply
New Community Member

Any updates on this? The problem has only gotten worse in recent years as the nearly all iPad keyboards (most notably, Apple’s  official Smart Keyboard Folio), ONLY work in landscape position. More than ever people use their iPads (especially the “Pro” models) like laptops substitutes (with keyboards and mice); so I simply cannot fathom why PayPal and their subsidiary Venmo won’t just do us all a basic courtesy that every other iPad iOS app on the market. I shouldn’t have to turn my head sideways like an idiot every time I want to multitask on a iPad using the official iPad apps. This has become a literal and figurative pain in my neck. Pretty please and thank you! -From: a loyal customer of over a decade (on both PayPal and Venmo), who has been patiently waiting since the iPad 1 for this feature. 

Login to Me Too

OldSwede
Contributor
Contributor

It would be awesome if you decide to build a landscape mode app for iPadOS one of these days… 🙄

Login to Me Too

privatepilot1
New Community Member

I do NOT want to use a browser for paypal do to security issues.

How about having paypal open in landscape mode like thousands of other apps??

That would be a much better solution!!

Login to Me Too

Syedsaab
New Community Member

I resolved this issue by using a Surface. Try any Windows device instead.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.