Treat your buyers with respect

zoemidyett
New Community Member

Your service stinks. I have been a customer since about 1999. You can verify that and correct me if you like. In all the time I have been using you, I have never had to claim or use your resolution center. Talk about 0 support and 0 respect.
As a result, in the future I will pay with any other option available and offer a bonus to my customers if they do not use Paypal to pay. I have never been so angry, frustrated or treated like a liar in my life. I know that my little story and my business with you is irrelevant, but you can be sure I will be sharing it with ALL of my customers, ALL of my friends and every-time I can on every version of social media I use.
How you an Puralty got you money while I never got my Christmas gifts (ordered in Early December) until much after Christmas, the company did not respond to my concerns, did not care that they would arrive in time, I told them if they would not be on-time to not send them and I would contact Paypal (thought PayPal would have my back). I ordered similar items from Amazon over night air so my 85 year old dad could actually have his gift.
Then when the wooden kits finally arrived, they came from Polland and one of the two was damaged beyond use.
So I filed a claim for the one that was damaged $85.50. Puralty and Paypal say send them back and we will give you a refund of $157.41. But the address was in Singapore (sort of)

Gardena, CA (California)
90248 SINGAPORE
Singapore
So I call Paypal to confirm this crazy address and ask if I am shipping to Singapore will I be credited for the $50ish shipping it will take to get there?
Paypal says no we don't do that and if the merchant Puralty did not send you a return shipping label then you will be out the shipping.
So now I have one of three choices, keep 1 good and 1 useless product. Mail them both back and lose $50 or mail one back and lose the shipping.
I have to admit I lost it. The rep told me they needed to keep the merchant happy!?!?!
Well what about a loyal customer of about 2 decades?
I am beyond angry at the moment!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.