Q: Paypal does it have switch/fallback option on table for account holders?

Lulugoat1
Contributor
Contributor

I am not certain if that viable option but bunch people may had their reason to pick up and leave because Paypal dev are you listening it might be time where you have to let some of us go and spread our wings. I don't know if you know this but I might be that dry well you are clutching too tightly.

Okay I tried to use pay pal in early months before its not working, its user friendly it not helping succeed I kind wanted it use for Digital art business I was dreaming seeing possible come to light but currently the tools that has is not versatile or user friendly.

You hear paypal utter on words of old people they say, GRR there nothing good said about it. if want to see how struggle and mope because I can't keep you and I struggle because its up mountain hike through negativity I swimming in it literally please let me go. Cancel my account I literally swimming negative tide of it, My folks they hate you for some reason I have no idea why, they prudes and some other people five million plus out there still hate you. I tried everything to get them say positive things,

You know pay-pal saved my **bleep** against Twoo and auto pay struggles...I thank you team for doing that. But that last straw from my folks they said cancel it...I don't know how I tried, I'm limited so I don't know how exit or leave pay-pal.

If only that third option anyone agrees with this, small business, personal, corporate business, enterpriser, group accounts that something to think about to. I don't know they aren't really out there for people who have plan evolve are you planning to evolve some day PayPal.

For people who want to start up business types they planning on saving first versus spending so might put your charge fee up front.

Since I don't know what your really going charge me...I still kind want make my small or micro business possible but I am sorry I feel if you had more options currently I don't like e-bay. there ton of other places you could like access too and make more people friendly in way make more chances for people make decent profit margin.

Survey sites -checking through which are scams and which are those annoying scams that irk people...make certain its something churns pretty profit for both user and pay pal to collect on.

Not saying all things are not created equal there must: <removed> <- for those who want to fill the time and account with money.

However for me I have to leave its sad but true...I can't stay one more day or hearing the words pay pal and they go why didn't you leave it.

Will I return I don't depends if they change their ways for better to what I suggested. I like to see if Pay pals put earning meanings on their site instead here apply for credit card. what about debit card or prepaid card so I don't have wire more money in seriously no ...

Credit card you have to go back and pay ppl don't fall for that trap same way for checking account you have pay it back too. So listen to me seriously they have to change their ways in order for them improve their own outlook and negativity that sailing in might stop happening.

Currently I have think beyond art business I was planning to have. If I want to achieve goals I set for myself I must attain all things...pay pal won't be taking me there. Sorry.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.