Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

eyaad
Contributor
Contributor

Ok apparently its working right now, I didn't send in an email or anything. Anyone else want to confirm? 

Login to Me Too

nohappy123
Contributor
Contributor

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS NEVER  BUY THESE CARDS FOR AS LONG AS U LIVE !

Login to Me Too

Wangman5000
Contributor
Contributor

mine is def not working

Login to Me Too

temp_12112015a
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried my $350 code (Been trying to load it since 11/20) and it FINALLY went thru!!!! Im on the eastcoast 11:55 a.m if that matters

Login to Me Too

nohappy123
Contributor
Contributor

i am not going to try this anymore mine still is not working i just sent in my writtien refund request hope i get my refund soon!

Login to Me Too

Psm128
Contributor
Contributor

Same here and just sent in my the info. Let me know if you want to start a lawsuit. This this is TOTAL **bleep** PAYPAL! WHY WON'T YOU YOU RESPOND!!!! **bleep**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU RUINED MY LITTLE GIRL'S CHRISTMAS!!!! I'm not kidding! And my water is now shut off!!!! **bleep** YOU PAYPAL because I'm not letting this go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

nohappy123
Contributor
Contributor

regurds to the lawsuit i  am more then  ready to sue this 3rd party but paypal sadly has nothingto do with incomm they are the reason we are having all these issues  paypal prob just sold off there name to use on  them cards!

http://www.incomm.com/ is the owner of

iTC Financial Licenses, Inc

and

ih financial services inc

both mentioned on the bottom of the mycash page.

kind of shady how they outsource/partner, but make it look like its their thing.

Login to Me Too

nohappy123
Contributor
Contributor

Just hope we get our refund  an if i dont  we all need to  get together an start a file a lawsuit an conntect ur local law office im in with u guys if  they try an scam my money    because in  the long  run they will pay me  more then  $480 sue for  1.stress!

Login to Me Too

Psm128
Contributor
Contributor

I won't be seeing my refund until after Christmas which ruins everything. I think we should all sue together!

Login to Me Too

nohappy123
Contributor
Contributor

such a sad thing to happen to a young  child im sorry to hear that   most lawyers want money  upfront very rare  to fnd a lawyer that will take this case an be willing to go in for free without  getting paid sad thing but seems true soin the long run would cost more

all i know paypal cards wont be in my life any longer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.