Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Masama
Contributor
Contributor
It is working now. Just load 500$ bought Thursday
Login to Me Too

skyfanlls
Contributor
Contributor

how could it work for you and not for me? I've sent them what they asked for like 5 days ago and i still can't load any on my account this is total bs

Login to Me Too

skyfanlls
Contributor
Contributor

how could it work for you? it's still not working for me i tried loading but it does not work and repeats that annoying error this is total BS!

Login to Me Too

Gramcube
Contributor
Contributor

how did you fix it?

Login to Me Too

temp_12112015a
Contributor
Contributor

He's trolling.....website is still down I still have 3 PPMC codes I purchased from my local 7 eleven (Been a week now) It still isnt working

Login to Me Too

Masama
Contributor
Contributor
it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it is not working for others. Why would I waste my valuable time trolling a moron like you? You are not worth it.
Login to Me Too

Masama
Contributor
Contributor
Sent my ID and copy my cash on Thursday. But doubt they solved so quickly. I Just kept on trying.
Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

As much as I hate to say it the guy is right, (earlier in the week I tried my pin and it said it was invalid so I stopped trying thinking that MY CASH had stolen it!) Since the earlier post said said he sent his info and he tried it and it went through, I thought id give it a shot this AM, and my $500 pin LOADED! I am happy but still upset with the way PAYPAL handled the PROBLEM, very unprofessional and very POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND SERVICE. 

So guys if you havn't.. TRY YOUR PIN AGAIN!! 

its sad, I DONT WORK FOR PAYPAL, and do a better job at helping the customers then they do! SMH

Login to Me Too

fungus42
New Community Member

I had the issue on a card I purchased yesterday and couldn't redeem as of this morning.

Tried again just 30 minutes ago and was successful.  I'm not saying it will work for everyone, but if you haven't tried in a while you definitely should give it a shot.

Login to Me Too

Pink1994
Contributor
Contributor

Could you give me an email address or phone number i can use to get a hold of someone?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.