Forum>

Orchids-World
Contributor
Contributor

The Forum is not very helpful, is it?

Firstly, there is no option to see MY QUESTIONS and read the replies.

Secondly, I received as reply, shown in my mail box (which I can not find in the Forum), which however does not give me the option to reply.

Thirdly, everything is running in a circle. A forum is a place you discuss things.

george

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Orchids-World

Well as this is a 'user to user' community help forum and you have never helped anyone, I don't see how you have the right to criticise those that do give up their time to try and help others (and have done voluntarily for years).

Secondly yes there is a very easy way to see your questions and any replies.

If you have had a message sent privately to you and not a reply 'in' the forum then click on the envelope top right of this page.

You can also easily click to reply.

No idea what you are talking about when you say running in a circle. Whilst sometimes folks discuss things, this is mostly a Q/A forum.

Lastly I replied to your previous question so I presume you didn't find the answer 'helpful' as you didn't take the time to say thank you OR leave kudos etc...........so you don't 'give any help', have a go at those 'trying to help' and don't say thank you when you 'get help', I guess we won't be 'falling over ourselves' to reply to you in the future. Smiley Frustrated 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.