shipping package through postoffice

mrb-la
New Community Member

if i want to send a package do i need a certain type of label for the post office?? If i send something ups i can just print the shipping on a regular piece of paper (8 1/2 by 11).  Can i do the same for the post office or does it need to be printed on a certain kind of label or paper??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

7654cove
New Community Member

I live in the US. I use the USPS for my shipping. I print my label online through paypal with the USPS. The shipping fee amount is deducted from paypal. It is the quickest and easiest way to ship a package. You can drop it off at the post office, also there is an option to have priorty mail that is prepaid online to be picked up at your home. I usually just take my packages with me to work and when the mail is picked up there the postal carrier will take my packages also.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

I print my postal labels on regular paper all the time, then use the 2" tape to tape over them when I put them on the package.

Just try to make sure the tape goes on flat without wrinkles, especially over the barcode - it can mess up the scanners.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.