USPS loosing

speeddealer111
New Community Member

Why are my shipped packages only showing that they were "accepted" when I took them to the post office, but no information since that  day, and that was 3 months ago??????????

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thats odd, post a tracking number here.

Login to Me Too

RedTieStore

USPS Losing it.

That happened to me last year and earlier this year. I had to go to the Post Office and have someone there do tracking for me - it was in their system but not being sent outside (to their web page or eBay)  Some kind of computer error. It was only for a few packages, all but one later showed up for a while online, but then disappeared again. eBay knew about the problem too. All were actually delivered fine - I used Priority on most of them.

== More info ===

I have only "lost" 1 package with shipping tracking - it was sent to the dead letter office, was tracked there, even though the Post Office had a forwarding address and I had a return address on the package, which was acknowledged, but in error they thought the address did not exist - Error by a Postman at our local Post Office - Had other items including checks sent back to sender, got to see the results, (pictures in email) showed to the Post Office to prove it, and they seem to have fixed that. (It was an existing address in a business park, got lots of other mail and junk mail fine, just one person at the Post Office messed up somehow.) (JG)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.