Shipping lable won't print correctly

whatsgoingon
Contributor
Contributor

Shipping lable won't print correctly!!!

First uses 3 pages, then only 1/2 lable will print.

I cleaned cache, rebooted, double checked all settings.

I am no newbie to this. and the last time I sent a message to Paypal about 2 weeks ago, I never go a response AT ALL.

what do I do to fix this shipping lable printing out problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jdpfahl
Contributor
Contributor

Make suer you are using Internet Explorer as the other browsers are not 100% compatible.  The main reason for something like this is java.  I would suggest that you go to Java.com and click Free Download.  Click Run and Install on all of the installation boxes when they come up.  You do not need to download the BING toolbar.  Once you have installed this, close all of your browsers and restart your Explorer.  You can then go to the buyer's payment; click details and click the reprint link.  You have this option for 24 hours after paying for the label.

Login to Me Too

whatsgoingon
Contributor
Contributor

I do have the latest IE and Java. No problems printing lables Monday or Tuesday.  I finally went to the Post Office and purchased postage there today. Post Master tried to talk me into 'click n ship' and a couple of others. LOL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.