Print Setting HELP!!!!

korpiskloset-20
New Community Member

How to change the setting so when I print a label for shipping that only the shipping address is printed on 1/2 of the page and not have the other half page printed with thr receipt on it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PPWNTSURMUNY
New Community Member

Here is how to change your shipping labels so it only uses half of the sheet. However, it did not work for me for some reason.

Log in to paypal and click the PROFILE tab at the far top right. Then under SELLING PREFERENCES in the 3rd column click on SHIPPING PREFERENCES. Next, under U.S. POSTAL SERVICE PREFERENCES click on the link that says EDIT PRINTER SETTINGS. Last, uncheck PRINT RECEIPT. Then SAVE.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Jinbabe1
New Community Member

Thats exactly what I am trying to find out.  I have looked everywhere, but can't seem to find anything.  Someone please help.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PPWNTSURMUNY
New Community Member

Here is how to change your shipping labels so it only uses half of the sheet. However, it did not work for me for some reason.

Log in to paypal and click the PROFILE tab at the far top right. Then under SELLING PREFERENCES in the 3rd column click on SHIPPING PREFERENCES. Next, under U.S. POSTAL SERVICE PREFERENCES click on the link that says EDIT PRINTER SETTINGS. Last, uncheck PRINT RECEIPT. Then SAVE.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

PPWTSURMUNY,

Great answer (and color coded for ease of understanding - I like that!) This is exactly how to change the setting that korpiskloset-20 is looking to change.

Regarding the problem you're having with getting the label printing preference setting to stick, have you tried clearing your browser's cookies and cache? Rebooting? I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

aebeads
Contributor
Contributor

That did not work for me.  Print receipt is unchecked and it is still printing the label.  I am on a different computer than I normally use, with the setting changed on a different computer prior to trying to print on this computer.  Checked my settings, and the box is still unchecked.

Login to Me Too

shelleygeo
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using paypal/ebay shipping for years.

I have my preferences set up to NOT print the receipt on the 2nd half of the page..

This has worked normally for YEARS until I decided to use the paypal multi shipping tool..

Now  when I print my labels, it is also printing the receipt / online label record/ instructions on the 2nd half of the page. Not only does it take twice as long to print, it uses more ink, but worst of all, it uses up the 2nd label that is on my 2 label sheet of paper.

I know people have use Color coded instructions, but it does NOT work with MULTI Shipping.

My Post office is practically harassing me to death about having the scan manifest which is why I tried using the multi shipping tool which is not that user friendly..

Any other suggestions as to NOT have the receipt printed??...

Login to Me Too

aebeads
Contributor
Contributor

I need answer to this as well.  I have to print orders that are not paid for with Paypal.  Tried to use USPS site, but you cannot print first class mail labels.

I bought self adhesive labels and am pretty upset that I seem to have wasted my money.

Login to Me Too

SybilStyle
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!  Thanks for the information!  I followed your directions and edited my preferences re: receipts!!!!

Login to Me Too

adelh08
Contributor
Contributor

hi!!

i printed my label but the top part of the label was not printed! where do do i go to change the settings? i use regular white paper and i never had that problem till now what doido?

Login to Me Too

shelleygeo
Contributor
Contributor

It does NOT work with paypal multi shipping tool

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.