Pop up to OK label printed properly comes up before print window

Mannyann
New Community Member

After clicking to print my label, the print window comes up but then immediately the window that is supposed to come up after sending the label to the printer comes up.  I must click OK (that the label printed correctlly) before I can even send it to my printer.  Anybody else experiencing this issue. 

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

WallyWright

You said "After clicking to print my label, the print window comes up but then immediately the window that is supposed to come up after sending the label to the printer comes up.  I must click OK (that the label printed correctly) before I can even send it to my printer".

That is exactly the problem that I have with my Shipping Label printing. It happened after I installed Windows 7. Is that the problem? Someone else said "enable" Pop-Ups and that didn't help either. I may have done it wrong?

Please, someone out there help us find the answer to this.

Login to Me Too

roxiedog
Contributor
Contributor

After printing labels for usps from ebay or paypal it still shows "print shipping label" on paypal. It requires me to go back and enter info again to show shipped. No way to get to paypal in this system to discuss the problem. Their "chat" is a waste of time

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Same here, somebody at paypal needs to address this issue!

Mine started doing it after paypal website told me to upgrade Java (I did then ) . I also upgraded to Windows IE 9

I run Windows 7 and have Never had a problem before these upgrades.

Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!! Paypal, Please

Login to Me Too

jinxxx
New Community Member

Some at paypal please answer this problem, I have the same thing happening.

WHY IS POP UP APPEARING BEFORE PRINT OUT??

running IE 9. windows 7

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting for an answer, PAYPAL...PLEASE HELP!!!

Login to Me Too

laura74
New Community Member

Same here, but I'm totally unable to print in Google Chrome

Login to Me Too

howardavenue
New Community Member

Mine is doing the same thing. I don't even get the pop up reading, "did your label print correctly?"  I get a blank large pop up that is supposed to contain the pitney bowes info, label pic and tabs to print such label.  I run windows 7, but have been since last December.  This just started happening recently. It's a pain in the butt, but after I get the email, "you have printed a shipping label" (even though I DIDN'T print my label yet), I open each one and hit the reprint button. It kind of defeats the multi order option of all the labels printing at once on my Dymo....Paypal, what are you waiting for?  Answer us!!

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Ok I can't believe Somebody here at PAYPAL has not answered our dilemma. I pay fees  Every time I use this service may it be incoming or out going funds. WE all know somebody is checking this forum! PLEASE EBAY HELP THE OTHERS, maybe we should just spam the heck out of this problem and then we'll get notice!

"Contact Us" is useless, just gave a run around, Phone...well no difference and I'm so tried of explaining over and over again and waiting on HOLD.

with this said.......my avatar reflects how I feel about this.

Now this is what I did to fix my particular Pop Up issue.

I had upgrade to windows IE 9 from 8, I run Windows 7. Everything on my computer is updated.

Last month I got a pop up from paypal about updating Java, I did and problem started immediately!

I've been waiting for answer from the Paypal folks to no avail.

I went back to Window IE 8 ( removed 9 and Java), Went back to the previous Java I had.

This fixed the problem for me.

Till they work out the bugs NO more click here to update for ME!

I truly hope you all find a answer to this headache SOON

Paypal are you listening to your clients!

Smiley Mad

Spoiler
HELP us with POP UP

Login to Me Too

POC_USA
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue has been happening to me since updating to IE9 several months ago.  Obviously, the label printing is not compatible with the new browser.  I just spoke with Paypal on the phone and the rep says "they are aware of the issue and working on it."  Their history has been that they are slow to fix issues unless it directly affects money in.  The workaround for me is simply to click ok as if it printed and then actually print the label - downside of that is that it doesn't always print correctly and I have to reprint the label with the reprint option instead of immediately after the mistake - just a nuisance, but tolerable - I am surprised to not see more solutions about this seeing as IE9 has been out for a long time.
It is a tough issue to put into words that won't pull up all sorts of other non-related issues in a search! 
With eBay pushing its own label printing option, its another reason paypal will be on the "backburner" - and if all else fails you can always go directly to usps.com and print labels.  The biggest issue with all of this is that the accounting ends up more tedious.  Ebay's label printing does not show up with all of the details (like who it was shipped to) in the paypal transaction log, and the USPS.com site does not automatically enter the tracking info into eBay, so those options may not be desireable for everyone.  I like IE9 so going back to IE8 or using another browser just to fix this quirk is not an option for me, though it is a valid one.
As a side note-  I hope someday paypal will either update their help pages again - it took several years before they upgraded from the 1 page of useless info to the more elaborate self-help tool with Sara - but that computer generated self-help "person" is pretty much useless.  9 out of 10 times I will end up with her reply saying my next answer will repeat my last answer or sorry I can not help you please ask another question LOL. Oh and with respect to having Paypal customer service checking THIS forum to answer problems, do not count on it - like MOST sites with a customer community help forum, its the community that chimes in and NOT the website developers - though they usually are moderator, this stuff relies on the help of other users to come up with solutions - calling or emailing paypal (ebay, facebook, msn, yahoo, comcast, and any other online service) directly is what will get them to know we are having issues with their services - not usually these forums.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.