PayPal Standard is dropping the shipping charges

Barbie97
Contributor
Contributor

First, I am using osCommerce and have the PayPal Standard module and table module for shipping.

When people check out on the shopping cart, everything looks like it goes thru fine. In the admin portion of the website, it shows the total of the order which includes the shipping. However... when you get to PayPal to check out, it is not bringing over the shipping charges. I'm kinda freakin a bit because I see that somebody actually ordered something. It looks like everything is working fine when you look in the admin... but I'm betting that their shipping wasn't added to their bill.

I knew this was happening because I placed an order yesterday to make sure it really was working correctly. It looked like everything was until I got my paypal statement. It only had the charge for the actual item and nothing else!

Have any of you ever run across this before? I've been searching for 2 days for the answer with no luck.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GoldenSands

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I also see that there are a few others that have been asking similar questions in the last month. However, I've seen no answer yet. How the **bleep** does PayPal make something so simple virtually impossible to do ? *shakes head in disgust*

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.