PayPal AND eBay shipping labels not working

seller
Contributor
Contributor

I get an error in PayPal saying "paypal shipping not available at this time, sorry for the inconveniece"

This error occurs when I click on "print shipping" from eBay and from within PayPal too.

From within PayPal I click on "print shipping label" next to my buyers name, and get the same error message...

Error occurs in both mozilla firefox and IE

I called paypal today the 3rd, and they said their are no known issues at this time... but this has been happening to me (just me apparently) since Friday the 2nd in the afternoon.  With it being a long holiday weekend this is not a good thing to have happen when it's my feedback on the line...

Anyone else experiencing this or I am the ONLY person on all of eBay that this is happening to?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

cacatz
Contributor
Contributor

No, I don't think it's just you! I am having that same error message over and over but with 1 buyer only. I've been able to print all my other labels tonight no problem. I wonder what the deal is? Is your buyer a newer buyer? Mine only has 1 feedback so far but paid very shortly after winning so I feel they are legit. Info shows them as confirmed and verified so I don't know what the problem could be.

Can anyone help us?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

cacatz
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to update; that the problem I was having yesterday is now working. I was able to print a label for that buyer.

Has it worked for you yet?

Just wondering!

Login to Me Too

spqrusa

I have the same problem. Paypal seems helpless to fix this for me...

Login to Me Too

larryKas
New Community Member

Haven't been able to print yesterday, or this morning.

Login to Me Too

5dollarcd
New Community Member

Mine hasn't been working now for quite a while... 

It happens sometimes..  Most of the time it just fixes itself. I'm not sure if it's system overload or what, but it's very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

az-miner
New Community Member

You are not alone . It is the problem of eBay and Paypal and they do not care enough about sellers like us to fix it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.