Media Mail - Defining Class is Incorrect

sln2011
Contributor
Contributor

When I went to the Post Office today, the clerk informed me that the defining code of 0000 that printed on my label for Media Mail class of service is incorrect. She indicated that the code should be 0002. Is PayPal aware of the need to correct this code for media mail?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi sln2011,

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for bringing us that information. We'll definitely look into that and see what's going on. It's possible that the USPS made a change to defining codes, and there's always the possibility that the representative who helped you was mistaken.

Thanks again for using your first trip here to give us feedback. We always appreciate that!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

sln2011
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for looking in to this matter.  The clerk has been manually making the correction. That being done, it's probably a legitimate issue.  She indicated that another customer that uses paypal to print shipping labels for media mail is having this same issue.  She also mentioned that the defining code for Priority Mail prints correctly.   Thanks again, sln2011

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.