58chevy348 Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Importing orders from eBay does not work on multiorder shipping....ALL orders displayed as N/A!

For about a week now, every time I try to use multiorder shipping and import my ebay orders, ALL of my orders are displayed as N/A.  I have tried using Firefox and IE with the same result on both (so I know this is not a browser issue).  Everything was working fine and suddenly about a week ago, this happens!  I sometimes have up to 50 or 75 orders to print shipping labels for.....now I am forced to printe ONE LABEL AT A TIME taking me hours to complete!  Please......resolve this issue.....this seems to be a recurring problem for paypal.  I know this has happened to me several times in the past, and I was always told by paypal "we are working on this issue."  Is there any time frame for resolving this issue? 

0 Kudos
pbzoe New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Importing orders from eBay does not work on multiorder shipping....ALL orders displayed as N/A!

Was your issue resolved- I've been having this problem for the last week

0 Kudos
Highlighted
58chevy348 Member

Re: Importing orders from eBay does not work on multiorder shipping....ALL orders displayed as N/A!

Well, I thought it was fixed after about a week.  The import function worked and then guess what????  The next time I tried to import ebay orders, about 2/3 of the orders displayed as n/a again.  I've begged paypal to resolve this issue off and on for the past couple of years, but I never get a response. 

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count