usps form 5630

joeyman
Contributor
Contributor

Just went to post offfice and they said I need to give them a usps form 5630 when shipping multiple packages

where do I find the form to print in the pay pal system

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

kcook1
New Community Member

hi i need help with this also!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome to the forums, joeyman and kcook1!

When you print labels using MultiOrder Shipping through PayPal, a PS Form 5630, Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice - also called the SCAN form - is created at the end of the transaction. You'll have the option to print this form after printing the labels. The form's barcode covers all the packages in the shipment. The form won't print for individual labels, just MultiOrder Shipping labels.

A scan form is optional. The post office may be requesting it because it makes the process easier, but it's not required to mail multiple packages.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mylexint
Contributor
Contributor

I looked for the form 5630 and could not find it in the multi order section? Could you give more details.?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome to the forums, mylexint!

It's not a form you can print outside of the flow. If you use MultiOrder Shipping and print several labels, you will be given the option to print a scan form after the labels have printed. That's the form we're talking about.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mylexint
Contributor
Contributor

I printed from the multiorder shipping and was not given a option for the scan form.?

I clicked all the tabs and found nothing about a scan form from Paypal.

Still confused....

Lance

Login to Me Too

littlegrl187
New Community Member

ok, so I figured out how to get the SCAN form and thought I'd pass the info along...

Go to Multi-Order Shipping

Create all you labels that you want to create

Click "Print" to print the labels

Click "Pay & Print"

Once the labels are paid for, the print screen appears

Look NEXT TO the "Print labels (#)" button,  You will see "Print SCAN form" this is the form you need for the post office. this is the 5630 Form.

Click on "Print SCAN form" to print the SCAN form.

anyways, just thought you'd all like to know.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome to the forums, littlegrl187!

Thanks for the specific location of where that form is available. I had my response all typed up in my reply window and didn't hit submit for a while 'cause I got sidetracked. Then you zoomed in and gave an even better response!

See, that's the most awesome part about the "community" aspect of the community forums. I have worked here for a long time, and I've used the MultiOrder Shipping tool a few times in my own sales, but not recently enough to remember where the scan form option precisely was *sheepish look*. Sometimes there's just no replacement for experience!

Feel free to stick around, littlegrl187. Your fellow PayPal customers would benefit from your help!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

mylexint
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, found it. That was great help from littlegrl187!

Thank you for your help too.

Lance

Login to Me Too

mylexint
Contributor
Contributor

I found it with your help!!!

Looked right over it a few times.

Thank you for the help.

Lance

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.