unable to send money

MOSUL
Contributor
Contributor

hi

i am unable to send money and getting this message

This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process.

although i send money many times previously and my card is verified

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Earlybird
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they did the same to me, and they are asking for a bank account or credit card info. However, I had thatinformation posted already, but I had to take it off, as people were able to take my money straight out of my credit card or bankc account UNAUTHORIZED! There was nothing I could do aobut it, except to delete my bank account information. Now they want all kinds of verifications, informatioin they CANNOT be trusted with. So I'll just refund my money to the people I got it from and stop using this system as it become a security risk to, and otherwise unsable.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@Earlybird wrote:

Yes, they did the same to me, and they are asking for a bank account or credit card info. However, I had thatinformation posted already, but I had to take it off, as people were able to take my money straight out of my credit card or bankc account UNAUTHORIZED! There was nothing I could do aobut it, except to delete my bank account information. Now they want all kinds of verifications, informatioin they CANNOT be trusted with. So I'll just refund my money to the people I got it from and stop using this system as it become a security risk to, and otherwise unsable.

Would have been simpler to make sure that you didn't give your password away to scammers, as you apparently did, or get the protection that makes your account hacker-proof, which is available for $5, but it sounds like you're not interested in solutions.

Login to Me Too

Earlybird
Contributor
Contributor

No, there was no security breach what so ever. It is all Paypal's system. Sorry, but the comment that I "should have not given my security code or password away" is not applicable. Besides, trying to blaming the victim is not a very good policy in most cases.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Of course, there was a security breach.

You just don't know where it was.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@MOSUL wrote:

hi

i am unable to send money and getting this message

This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process.

although i send money many times previously and my card is verified

It's possible that your credit card is about to expire or Paypal thinks it's about to expire.

Probably best to phone them on this - their number comes up when you click on 'contact us'.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.