Need help ASAP!!

tigertomaz
New Community Member

Hi.
I just won some stuff on ebay and I should have paid for it already. BUT something went horribly wrong when I transferred:
"Dear Mr X, Thank you for contacting PayPal in relation to the top up transfer you initiated. I have reviewed your account Mr X and I was unable to find the transfer. I will need you to reply to this email with the following information. This will allow us to run a trace of the funds and try to postthem to your account. Bank Transfer ID: Date Transfer Initiated: Amount and Currency of Transfer:Last 4 digits of Bank Account Number: Name of Banking Institution:Name of the Bank Account Holder:

Please also remember that it is not possible to top up your PayPal account using a cash deposit ATM or internet transfer."

Now I dont get what that last part means, how am I gonna transfer money to my account, cant I just go to the bank and make a transaction, I initially transferred using my internet bank, which obviously didnt work.
Cause of this email I have cancelled the other transactions that I NEED to make, else I wont have enough money to pay for the items. Please some Paypal expert Help Me!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Where did that message come from?  Was it an email or a popup message while you were in Paypal.

Have you verified your bank account?  If so, you can send an echeck to the sellers - they'll have to wait a few days for it to clear, but at least you'll have paid them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.