Making a purchase with insufficient Paypal balance?

mac101010
New Community Member

I recently ordered an item for $6 using Paypal, but what I didn't realize was I had $5 left. Normally, I always keep it at zero, but that wasn't the case this time. When I view the details, it said I sent $6, but I noticed that it only removed my available balance and didn't withdraw more money from my bank account. It also says "Pending Balance Payment." Is Paypal going to automatically withdraw money from my account or do I have to do it myself? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention. There's no charge on my bank account for $1.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20220228bc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Based on your bank account, paypal will do come fruad or authentication checking with your paypal and bank account. After completing that process, paypal will withdraw money from your account and then only selly can send goods to you.

Untill then this transaction are in pending state also seller waiting for paypal confirmation (since paypal also sent email to seller like don't ship as we are doing some authenticaiton)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.