We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now, HELP!?

Stephen8989
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i made my paypal a few days ago, I only made the account with the purpose to buy and sell virtual things, so i don't want to add my bank account to get verified.

Anyway, so i sold something, now im trying to spend that money, and everytime it says 

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Please help
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Nicklas
New Community Member

To Rachel at paypal.. you said that one could verify acount by card OR bank account, well you lied, i registerd my bank eaven tho i did not want to, because YOU said it was a way to solve the "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now" problem wich i get. I have a visa electron card so i cannot link it to my paypal. and WAHT is the limit, no one ever clearyfies this, just saying there is a limit, but not what it is. Im so tierd of paypal having all these problems and these catch-22 issues.  FIX IT OR GTFO, im tierd of beeing lied to by the people who is supposed to handle my money. Disapointed in your way of dealing with this, it aint gonna fix it if you guys ignore your problems!

Login to Me Too

iTraceyyy_Dashh
New Community Member

i dont see verify my account 

Login to Me Too

Best-Translator
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Rachael,

I have the same problem i am working as a freenace translator 

i have collegues i wanted to pay i made 3 transaction then i got this message "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now"

i have completed my profile and verified it 100%

please advice what can i do about this problem ?

Regards,

Thaer

Login to Me Too

ChrisScott
New Community Member
I've verified my PayPal ... And it's still saying that .. I owe my brother money and I'm trying to send it to him but it xontinuealy sends that ..
Login to Me Too

CuriousB2
Contributor
Contributor

@ChrisScott wrote:
I've verified my PayPal ... And it's still saying that .. I owe my brother money and I'm trying to send it to him but it xontinuealy sends that ..

Hi Chris-  check that you are using the right email address for your brother.  In my case it turned out that the problem was that, i.e. a permanent error which (obviously) would have never resolved by itself unless I checked and double-checked.

Meaning that the problem may be something different from the information that go with the error code.

Login to Me Too

dpk001
Contributor
Contributor
I cant send payment and my account is verified. Could someone help please??
Login to Me Too

bushbaby
Contributor
Contributor

This is becoming a total farce with not being able to send payments. I have a cleared balance of £1.23 which I want to send and everytime I log into my account, I have to either verify a verfied 14 year old account via phone or complete my bank details - sorry but I'm not going to keep doing this!! As for phoning for help for £1.23, I.d spend more than that on a phone call, and by the way, the PayPal e-mail support DOESN'T work either:-(:-(:-(

I've simply helped my eBay customers to find other ways to make payments because they too face the error, "sorry we can't send you're payment right now" and I no longer wish to have hassle regarding having to phone or complete the same verifying deatails over and over again - How disgusting at this time of year to have such an error:-(:-(:-(

Login to Me Too

ethaninseattle
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting this same error, and it says my bank account is verified.  

So, a question though (see, this is only the second time I've ever used PayPal, and the first time, was about a year ago for *receiving* money)...  as far as I can tell there are two methods here.... you can first transfer money from your bank acct to PayPal and then send it, OR, you can use PayPal to directly transfer it from your bank to the recipient, right?  (I'm trying the latter.) 

I'm tempted to try first transferring it from my bank to PP, but from what I'm reading here from others, it might then be stuck in PayPal Limbo ...?

Are me and the others on this thread just doing something wrong, or did PayPal get hacked or something?

Login to Me Too

ethaninseattle
Contributor
Contributor

Also tried various other things that this and other thread had talked about (delete cookies, make sure that there's only one address on the account, and that it's the "home" address, etc).  None worked.

Then I tried a mere $1, instead of the roughly $1000 amount I'd been trying... it progressed to the next screen.  AHA! 

Then I backed up, and tried $500... got the error message again.

Then I tried $10 ... progressed to next screen.

Then I tried $100 .... got the error message again.

Then I tried $50 ... progressed to next screen.

Then I... long story short, somewhere between $60 and $70 is some weird threshold, over which it's not letting me progress to the next screen (not curious enough about the exact dollar amount to keep bothering with this crap). 

One thing to note: earlier today, I did add my SSN to raise the withdrawl limit (previously had been $500).  Maybe there's a connection? It says it's officially lifted the limit, but yeah it could still be stuck for some reason; maybe I'll try again in a day or two.

Login to Me Too

WayneduPlessis
Contributor
Contributor

Account is Verified , been trying for 4 days now ... terrible customer service, says on your site you will reply in under 48 hours well thats just a joke ... i have 106 US$ and have tried every ammount from 100 down to just $30 and cant pay any just get the same stupid " were sorry , but we cant send your yudda yudda **bleep** 

what a Joke of a company!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.