Receiving money

Ivan91
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I have a problem regarding payment method fromUpwork to Paypal.

My Paypal account is activated (I linked my Visa Debit card) and it was all ok until I tried to transfer my earned money from Upwork to Paypal (I linked the profiles via same email as I shopuld have).

When the transfer begins, in the same time it failes so I contancted Upwork and they said that everything is ok at their end, and that the problem is with Paypal since they get this message "Error: 3148 receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a PayPal zero country."

So I tryed to contact you via email - and all I got in return was FAQ and that does not help me at all.

Please think, and try to figure out what's happening because I have this problem for over a month and I'm starting to lose my mind! By the way - I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I already checked does my country and Debit card accept payments - yes - I can use the card for everything (buying, receiving payments....).

All the best,
Ivan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.