Pending balance

tommaume
New Community Member

My friend is going to send me around £300 via invoice or goods and services - will this money be kept in pending? Will I be able to instantly access it? I have a verified account. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

888noxxi

i suppose your right, maybe i'm just being a **bleep** to you and its undeserved. i'm just so frustrated I feel so powerless to do anything but accept the miriad of poor excuses and the dubious legal practices that i and many others have had to put up with

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@888noxxi

Dont' get me wrong, i went through the new seller hold and whilst it was a pain i understood why paypal did it.

BUT it seems that paypal is applying it for sellers that DO NOT qualify and in that I do agree with you that its not appropriate.

If you have been told you have pending payments and DO NOT meet the criteria stated in their user agreement then phone customer services and get them to state why you have applied it.

To be honest paypal have not been complying by their own policies recently and their customer services agents seem not the brightest lights in the harbour.

I am NOT pro paypal, I am PRO paypal USERS.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

888noxxi

you know what, i have to eat my hat and fully apologize to you.

I am soryy, for being a total a n u s to you, that is actually quite helpful

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@888noxxi

No problem   Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.