My account can't recieve payments, what to do?

erm1n
Contributor
Contributor

After transaction I was told by the seller that payment failed because of my account unable to recieve money. I looked at account settings and couldn't find anything to check, correct or verify, everything seems already verified and I can normaly use paypal and also can send money, except recieving. I live in Bosnia and from what I know people from this country can recieve payments.

Anyone could help and give solution? Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi erm1n,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community forum and welcome as a new member!

To start accepting payments you simply need to verify your PayPal account and choose a Visa card or U.S. bank account for your withdrawals. In the Summary page of your PayPal account, complete the steps suggested in the bar under your name and we’ll help you get set up. Alternatively, you can click Wallet at the top of the same page to add a bank or credit card, and See how much you can send with PayPal to get verified.

Once you have completed this confirmation please contact us if you have any further difficulties.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

erm1n
Contributor
Contributor

In the bar under my name at summary page everything is already verified an it says account created, email confirmed, card added, if that is what you meant. About other alternative I'm not sure what you mean but I have card added there long time ago.

On other forum I was told that Visa Electron card can not recieve payments in my country and that I should have Visa Classic. If that is the reason I want to know. Thanks for the help.

Login to Me Too

DeeSkills
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue ! And I have visa electron as well. I am from Bosnia and when I asked is there a problem with my card or an issue with receiveing money they send me this: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

You can see that Visa shoud not have this issue. 

If you have a solution please tell me. I tried everything. 

Thanks,

Dina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.