Money from Ladbrokes is not in Paypal Account?

Aaron_QA
New Community Member

I had just over £10 in my account on Ladbrokes.  When I withdrew the money to my Paypal account it did not appear.  I contacted Ladbrokes and they said the money was sent on 13th December and the transaction was approved as per custom 48 hours later on 15th December, but the money is still not in my Paypal account.  Does anyone know where that tenner has gone?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

fwefcwe
Contributor
Contributor

It could be anything and without being able to see both accounts nobody here can really tell you for sure.

Do you have more than one Paypal account?  Is the account on Ladbrokes connected to the correct Paypal account?

Are there any spelling errors in your email address on Ladbrokes?

Are you sure you withdrew it to Paypal and not to a card/bank?  Most betting companies disburse using the same method you paid with originally, and originally you paid through Paypal but not using your Paypal balance, instead using a card linked to your Paypal account.  In that instance the withdrawal would go straight back onto the card, not into your Paypal account.  And payments onto cards aren't instant, they take a few days to appear on your statement.

Are you scrolling down your Paypal account, past the pending transactions, to the completed transactions?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.