Ioffer help needed!!! Scam?

lunarbabe007
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, So I've made a purchase with ioffer (1st time) and I was surprised when I went to to pay, the seller had to send me an invoice. So I've received the invoice with this message on ioffer: hi friend, i have give you send invoice, please check it you paypal or email, because paypal is very strict with my account, as the paypal don't allow selling the brands, Please do not leave a message any brand clothing on ioffer. hope you can understand,thanks (For reference, I'm buying a branded handbag and some shoes) The invoice I've recieved states the sellers email, name and details stating "money request amount" If I accept the payment, does PayPal protect me if the items I've purchased don't arrived? Does this sound like a scam?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lunarbabe007

Sounds very much like a scam, if you receive a rubbish item then if you file for ''item received but not as described'' paypal will see you just paid for a handbag and shoes and thats what you got so your claim would be refused.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.