Help with receiving limit

konstantinejess
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me, since my recieving limit is 1900, I recieved 1300 but then I had to refund the payment, so will my recieving limit still be 1300 less or will it have gone back up? if that makes sense, Thanks.

By the way when I click 'view limits' it doesnt show what my limit is, only telling me how to lift limits etc.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

konstantinejess
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi konstantinejess,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our Community Smiley Happy

That's a very good question.

Even though that £1300 payment you received has been refunded, our system will still count it as part of your annual receiving limit.

As a result, it might be best to work through the steps within the 'Lift Limits' section to remove the receiving limit from your account permanently. 

The actual amount remaining that you can receive is not really displayed within your account and I acknowledge that this can cause confusion. Instead, PayPal will send you a series of emails when you're approaching the limit and give you plenty of time to complete the steps. 

Glad I could answer those queries for you konstantinejess and please let us know if you need any help lifting those limits!

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.