Can't receive payments

chwood
Contributor
Contributor
Multiple people over the past couple weeks have tried to send me money and failed. I have rang PayPal and they have said there is nothing wrong with my account, everything is confirmed and I should be able to receive payments fine. However my PayPal still cannot receive payment. What is going on?!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chwood

No idea, only customer services can view your account.

Also as you have given no details eg what country you are in / type of account / funding sources etc etc then we can't advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chwood
Contributor
Contributor
Uk. Personal account. Link to my own current account. Is that enough info for you? Customer service have viewed my account and said there is nothing wrong with it yet clearly something is. I posted this in case there wasn't one else going through something similar who's solved it or so an actual PayPal advisor could provide some info on the situation.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chwood

Sorry i asked.

I will leave you to wait for an actual paypal advisor, if by that you mean a paypal moderator.

They will probably tell you to contact them via customer services, but if thats what you prefer, no problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.