Can't receive money ?!

Bokyyy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have some money on sharecash site, and I requested withdraw from sharecash to my paypal account which is Premier and Verified with Visa! Sharecash says that I don't have valid paypal account and that's why they can't send me payment. Also, when I click on Request Money on Paypal I got this:

"
Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, set up your account.

"

Where is the problem? Before I used to receive money from anyone on my paypal account and now I can't!

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you had any messages from paypal about reaching a receiving limit??

Are you in the UK??

Is you paypal account verified with a bank account added??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bokyyy
Contributor
Contributor

1) No
2) No, I'm from Croatia
3) My paypal is verified with a Visa Electron credit card issued in Croatia

Login to Me Too

fredooo
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i was refunded £2.99 2 weeks ago but its not in my bank account ??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I think you will need to go to the Canada paypal board then as this is the UK one. Only rules differ in each country.

Normally you can only add bank or card info to a paypal account of the same country..eg Canada card to a Canada paypal account etc. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

billmj01
Im recive email about limit Yes im in uk Nom im didnt finish accound verify
Login to Me Too

barrywinterburn
New Community Member

some one wants to pay for 4 items but the payment wont be accepted by pay pal she has asked if i ave changed my email address which i have not so asking for help thanks

Login to Me Too

Roselyn
New Community Member

There seems to be a problem with anyone paying me using paypal,  for items I post for sale on ebay.  I have check email address and can't see any reason why there is a problem.  How do I check what is wrong?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi Roselyn,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with receiving payments.

The only reasons why you could be experiencing difficulties with receiving payments would be unconfirmed email address on your PayPal account or account limitation disallowing receiving funds.

In all other scenarios the reason for denied payments would need to be checked directly on your buyers PayPal accounts. In that case, I would recommend your buyers to contact PayPal Customer Services to review their accounts in detail before providing the best solution to resolve the situation. They can do that by clicking on Contact us option at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Despite the above I wish you a Very Happy New Year!

Anna

Login to Me Too

stanislav888
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item through ebay this is the item number :221291655507, and the buyer says that he has send the money to me but I haven't received anything yet into my paypal account and also Paypal has send me to send them the tracking number but I have given it to ebay and to the buyer so now they send me an email that they have it and the payment is being approved so tell me where is the payment of this transaction number which Paypal has send to me on my email 

6D694274EY338930K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.