BALANCE PENDING -i AM NOT A MERCHANT-- I AM NOT A SELLER OF GOODS, BUT SERVICES are being paid to me

kitchaysy
Contributor
Contributor

I AM WORKING ONLINE, AND I AM RECEIVING MY SALARY WEEKLY,FOR 3 WEEKS,  I DIDNT KNOW, IT JUST HAPPENED THIS WEEK THAT MY BALANCE IS PENDING. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE THE 3 BASIC REQUIREMENTS, 

1 Complete 5 transactions without any buyer disputes, claims, or returns. :  HAD 5 Transactions already wth same CLIENT;HOMELOVERS,LLC
Receive $100.00 in payments for goods and services. MY SALARY is LESS than $100
 3 Be a seller, receiving payments with PayPal, for at least 60 days, from the date you receive your first payment. 60 DAYS? I AM NOT A SELLER OF GOODS, BUT SERVICES. 

so if the ABOVE requirement has not been met, then I will always wait for 21 days verification and 5 days withdrawal period before I have my HARD EARNED MONEY to my bank account. Please I really need help on this, I have a little daughter that needed to be fed 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The sender of your payment must have used the send money > goods option and so PayPal saw you as a new seller and applied the new seller hold. 

They should have sent it using the friends / family option so you got it instantly. 

Tell them to contact customer services and either release it to you or refund it so they can use the right option. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.