Almost constant security reviews

Lea31
Contributor
Contributor

I'm pretty certain I already know the answer to this question but here goes anyway - Is there any way to reduce the number of security reviews I get when withdrawing funds?

I get the need for Paypal to cover themselves but for the last year I've been growing my business so the amount of money I put through my account is going up all the time. Having spoken to Paypal, I just get the stock 'unusual activity' statement which, given that my business is sales, some days I can take £1000 and other days I can take nothing so it's never going to have uniformity.

So is there any solution or do I find an alternative payment processing service?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lea31

Theres no solution that I can think of as its an automatic process set by customer services.

However there are lots of other ways to accept money and google is a good start to finding one.

My only reservation is that most 'buyers' have Paypal accounts and prefer it for its buyer protection policy.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.