£10 PSN voucher not received.

lukespicer
Contributor
Contributor

I topped up my Sony PSN wallet with £50 using Paypal on the 25th March during a promotion that stated I would recieve a £10 voucher for every £50 spent.

I never recieved the voucher. I enquired about it and was told that it may take a while to come through so I waited patiently but it has now been three months and I still have not received my code/voucher for £10 PSN credit.

How can I go about claiming this?

I see that the promotion is running again and I would have topped up again using Paypal but obviously I'm not going to until I have recieved the voucher alreay owed to me. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Anna

Hi lukespicer,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear this.

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and provide you with the best course of action.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope this will be resolved for you soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

lukespicer
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I don't have a phone at the moment so I can't call Paypal. 

I have sent your Facebook page a message so I hope I get a response from them.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hey lukespicer,

If you have contacted us via Facebook, your message will be reviewed as soon as posible and you should receive a response shortly 🙂

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.