First time using Canada Post shipping on PayPal keep getting a weight error.

DWD
Contributor
Contributor

I have entered the package weight as 1.430 kg and in the customs I entered the same weight, got the error, so I changed it to 1.408 kg after weighing just the product. I still got the error:

The total weight of the customs items can not be greater than the specified package weight. Please either edit the item information or edit your shipment details.

Help please! 🙂

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

rjboyd2012
New Community Member

on the canada post site there is a common wieghts when you use their clicknship feature find your package size and use that wieght that is close to the right one

Login to Me Too

nox123

Hello .. You both seem to know about shipping. Could you please guide me how to get the shipping set up on paypal with canada post.

Do you get to see the shipping method box where you could add fees and shipping and tax. As i seem to have only limited options under profile and under shiping calculations i only get % or flat fee. not the drop down list of options.

I have a business account.

Login to Me Too

DWD
Contributor
Contributor

I tried this yesterday and it didn't work. 😞 Have you tried that before?

Login to Me Too

theguyzrock
Contributor
Contributor

Certain packages and sending methods have weight maximums.... it coudl be your weight for size of package is not allowed...... try dropping wieth to under 1 and see if gets you through....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.