Please help - buyer wants to claim

Hayys
Contributor
Contributor
Hoping someone can please give me some advice. I have a page on Facebook selling customised items. A buyer ordered 2 pairs.. She paid for one pair using her own PayPal (goods payment) and the other pair her friend paid for using their own PayPal (also goods payment) The shoes were made and sent recorded delivery. Royal mail lost them, and after 10 days of waiting it's been confirmed and I now have an open case to get the compensation. In the meantime the buyer still has no goods, and isn't happy understandably so I made another 2 pairs (I'm now out of pocket, but not her fault) and sent them special delivery to make sure they get there next day. They arrive, signed for.. But now the customer is saying she hasn't received them! If a claim case is opened with PayPal I can show proof of delivery to her address, the problem I have is the friends payment. It's a different name and address on their PayPal. In the notes they put the buyers name and address (they wanted them sent together) but obviously this isn't the address given by PayPal, will PayPal have expected to see proof of delivery to the address on their PayPal or on the notes? Will I still be covered by PayPal even though I didn't send them to the right address on their PayPal? Or will they except the note was where the customer wanted them to go? Sorry this is so long winded I just am hoping someone can help point me in the right direction 😔
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.