paypal postage down

scotchbloke

paypal postage still not working does anybody know whats wrong, or can paypal answer the question?

HELP

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

squirrell25
Contributor
Contributor

i have just managed to create 1 postage label but it gone off agian

so they must be close to fixing it

Login to Me Too

milo2011
New Community Member

i rang paypal yeterday they blame royal mail, everyone passing the buck! i managed 1 lable but now site down again anyone else had any joy yet??

Login to Me Too

LesKaye
New Community Member

Unusually it doesn't seem to be a PayPal fault!

The Post Office are having "technical difficulties"

https://www.royalmail.com/discounts-payment/online-postage/home

I think it is all actually working but the volume of traffic is slowing it down causing timeouts.

Login to Me Too

07canadafund
Contributor
Contributor

LesKaye - Why would volume of traffic suddenly cause all this chaos?  Did a billion people suddenly start using online labels?  I agree it that it's a Royal Mail issue but it doesn't let PayPal off the hook when they AND eBay actively partner / promote the use of the service.  If they are going to hook up with a third party to provide the service, they need to take some responsibility when the solids hit the air conditioning and at least KEEP USERS INFORMED!!!!

Login to Me Too

07canadafund
Contributor
Contributor

Milo - I manage 1 label on Monday morning [very early] but then everything crashed again.  eBay have JUST posted a message to the effect that the Royal Mail are experiencing "technical issues" - only 4 days late, so I guess we should be grateful that they have at least acknowledged the problem at last!  Wonder if they'll 'acknowledge' the issue when buyers leave bad feedback on delivery time?  Somehow I doubt it!!Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

07canadafund
Contributor
Contributor

Squirrel - I managed 1 label on Monday morning before it crashed again.  I wouldn't hold your breath, if I were you!

Login to Me Too

Dodgyboiler
Contributor
Contributor

I have been able to use this for ages and payp[al have not answered any of the questions as to why. been waiting since early october for themm to get back to me. 

Login to Me Too

LesKaye
New Community Member

Just went away and printed 3 labels without error so maybe it is fixed but don't all try at once!

Login to Me Too

07canadafund
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think they even READ our emails, let alone try to respond to them!!

Login to Me Too

awkw

i got fed up with waiting have just sent all my items via my hermes, which is ok for domestic but i got international sitting here waiting !!!!

any suggestions from anyone????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.