not recieving ebay payments

grimgal
Contributor
Contributor

hi all,  ive recently sold 2 things on ebay which i havent donw for a long while, however both items are saying paid for but there is no money in my paypal account, where is it? 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jac23

Nope i am an ebay seller and have helped on both forums for over 10 years, with different i.d's.

And you CANNOT refund a payment you have never received................end of.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/PayPal-Payment-Status-Pending-With-No-Cancel-Button-

Note that you cannot file a PayPal dispute against an Unclaimed payment to get your money back. If the seller won’t click either the Accept or Refuse buttons in their PayPal account then you will have to wait the 30 days to get your money back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jac23
Contributor
Contributor

well, just to tell you honestly I worked with ebay before and I am also a seller and buyer the same time . 

So what I am saying is , whatever I am saying , basically I have learned that from the company itself . So its really not possible that I am mistaken lol 🙂 I worked with ebay almost 5 years ,buyer and seller support is my specialty 🙂 just to let you know.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jac23

You can't refund money that you have 'never' received, thats impossible.

You can refund or cancel other transactions on Ebay fine if you have received the money AND you can get refunded under Ebays buyer protection programme.

BUT you can't refund money NEVER RECEIVED as you won't have it to refund.

Sorry but your so called seller support on another thread was telling a poster that they were subject to the 21 day seller hold when I told them it was a SCAM, they posted back to confirm later that it was indeed a SCAM which I already knew as from the info they gave it would have been impossible to have been the new seller hold that you insisted it was.

Buyer stated money was UNCLAIMED so the seller did NOT recieve it.

If you send money to a shop for an item and the shop next door gets the money and keeps it then the shop you sent it to is not going to be able to give you back that money is it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.