anyone know how to actually get access to your money!!!

sazzab82x
Contributor
Contributor

sold a second hand item for £20 on ebay 2 weeks ago (needed the cash) was first of all faced with a hold on the funds for some apparent security reason, had to pay postage upfront of course. finally got the funds released from the clutches of paypal holds only to then be faced with a hold on my withdrawal to bank account again for some security risk!! What risk a second hand handbag is i will never know, so far i have had to pay upfront for postage ebay have taken there seller fees and paypal have also deducted their fees, the buyer is happily enjoying their purchase and muggins here is ££'s down from only receieving charges and no payment.

Anyone else experiencing the same wonderful treatment from this "payment processing" company???

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sazzab82x

Its slower if you are a new seller as you have to go through the 'new seller' hold.

Also if you have not withdrawn funds before or not for a while then it takes longer to hit your bank account as paypal have to check the details are all correct etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sazzab82x
Contributor
Contributor

neither of which apply!!

@kernowlass wrote:

@sazzab82x

Its slower if you are a new seller as you have to go through the 'new seller' hold.

Also if you have not withdrawn funds before or not for a while then it takes longer to hit your bank account as paypal have to check the details are all correct etc.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.