Where's my money PayPal is supposed to put in my bank account?

Rosehornsey
Contributor
Contributor

Someone please help! Im selling stuff on eBay and the buyers have paid there money but I'm not getting it in my bank account! Where is my money gone? I'm able to spend money with ease, but I I'm not receiving it! Someone please help 😞

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rosehornsey

Is it in your paypal balance or do you mean it is not showing up at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rosehornsey
Contributor
Contributor

It's not showing up anywhere 😞 I have sold a few things and in my PayPal balance it's says I have no balance so I don't know what to do please help I really stressed out now 😞

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rosehornsey

Sorry late reply, son was on the phone.

Don't stress its sortable.

Do this  >>

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rosehornsey
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much! I think I have got my money so I can see it but it's on hold for 21 days 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rosehornsey

ok so it is in your balance but on hold?

Info in link below  >>

https://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/sr?query=1746

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rosehornsey
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it's on hold, PayPal is going to give it to me after 21 days or something like that, thanks for your help 🙂 I really appreciate it 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rosehornsey

Read the link, the max is 21 days, its released earlier if you send trackable and add that tracking number to the transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.