Download summary report of fees for tax return?

Lewisokelly
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to create / download a report summary for all the items I have sold on ebay and their associated fees from Apr '16 - Apr '17 and I simply have never encountered such an insufferable reporting mechanism in all my life.  It is exasperating.

The issue being when you download a transaction report in full, it does not diffrenitate between whether the item is bought or sold (I use ebay for both and only have one paypal account).  I cannot understand why there is not a list of transactions whereby you can select a field (i.e. paypal tech if you're reading pay attention - Date, transaction type, item description, sell cost, fee etc.)

Essentially i'd like to see a list of dates, showing what the item sold and the fee associated with each transaction.  I've searched help and not had any luck so far.

It's not rocket science but paypal makes it seemingly impossible to do this with their their current reporting software.  It should not be this hard?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.