Dodgy buyer said he didn't receive item

britishgoose01
Contributor
Contributor
Righty, Sent a parcel to Estonia. The buyer chose the postage as they wanted it. They paid £10 postage, they chose it unsigned. They knew it would take up to 2 weeks. They agreed. I knew it was a bit risky but thought I'd go for it. He put a claim in early saying it hadn't arrived and asked for a refund. I said no, said I'd go to the post office and see if they could do anything. There actually is depending how it was posted. I posted via card and it could actually get tracked to see if it had left the country which it has. Wasn't easy but I managed it. I kept the buyer informed of what I was doing and knew. I got no answer but my PayPal was minused...which is PayPal protocol. I went on to chat and was discussing the situation with eBay. Had all the forms references and receipt. Started sending them it as proof. As I was sending I got a message on my phone from eBay so as I was sending them it I read the message, the message said the claim was closed due to a suspicious buyer. I asked the eBay member to read the email and they confirmed his account had been removed and therefore the claim is cancelled and there's nothing more I need to do. I asked what about the receipts and references and they said, basically I don't need to as his account has gone. They said I didn't need to worry about it. I said what about the PayPal it's minuses, was told it's protocol and I'm a few days it will be cleared and set back to zero. Thought fantastic. I got a copy of the transcript through via email. Got rid of everything as it wasn't needed. Waited as I have stuff to sell. It was still minused. I contacted PayPal, he's put a claim in separate by looks of it. I've messaged PayPal all the details I could from eBay, emails conversations, messages about him being removed. It's like noones listening or reading emails. I'd ring up but am working 6am-6pm...why don't you ring on your break? We're not allowed a phone at work. I'm not home till 7pm. This is why I email. Do eBay and PayPal not talk to each other. They used to. PayPal saybtheir looking in to this. Then PayPal said theirs the claim to sort...but the claim was closed. This has got messy.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.