Customers Delivery Address Information not showing on paypal email invoices

leeds1972
Contributor
Contributor

Customers Delivery Address Information not showing on paypal email invoices

Started yesterday - Business and Personal paypal accounts not listing deliery address in Sold email notifications

Yes also happened about a year ago - increases time to process orders - Anyone know if this is a known issue being worked on.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leeds1972

You are not alone !

Its a paypal techie glitch that apparently they are 'working on'.  Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

leeds1972
Contributor
Contributor

thanks 

Login to Me Too

millamatici
Contributor
Contributor

If they know about it and are working on it, it would be nice if they notified their customers or put some kind of message in Help/Contact, instead of us having to root around in user forums for information.

Or even if they had a rollback policy in place for upgrades with unexpected "features" like this.

Other tech companies manage it.

If my customer service operated at this level, I wouldn't expect my customers to stay (unless I had a virtual monopoly, I suppose).

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leeds1972

Your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

confused13
New Community Member
agree with you, a note would be handy, I spent all day trying to find out what was wrong.
Login to Me Too

confused13
New Community Member
I'm getting this as well and I know I haven't changed anything, I have to get logging on to get their address !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.