. i want to delete my account. how to do it?

Tanv
Contributor
Contributor

My account is restricted. its a new account. I did not make a single transaction. I dont understand, why? Now.. i want to delete my account. how to do it? Or please delete it for me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Jack

Hi @Tanv

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community.

I understand that your account has been limited and you are unable to remove your bank account.

When your account is limited, it is not possible to close it while the limitation remains in place. If you are asked to complete steps to restore your account's functionality, please do so. Once your account limitation has been resolved, you can then proceed to close your account if you still wish to do so.

If you have been advised that your account has been permanently limited, it will not be possible to close your account. This is to prevent the circumvention of our security protocols. 

I hope that this information has been helpful in answering your query, 

jack

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Jack

Hi @Tanv

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community.

I understand that your account has been limited and you are unable to remove your bank account.

When your account is limited, it is not possible to close it while the limitation remains in place. If you are asked to complete steps to restore your account's functionality, please do so. Once your account limitation has been resolved, you can then proceed to close your account if you still wish to do so.

If you have been advised that your account has been permanently limited, it will not be possible to close your account. This is to prevent the circumvention of our security protocols. 

I hope that this information has been helpful in answering your query, 

jack

Login to Me Too

Dante22
Contributor
Contributor

I think her case is just on one pointer: Paypal's process is very slow...my account got restricted, and I have uploaded the documents to clear all suspicions, but I'm still yet to receive any reply...And its always saying it would be resolved within 1-days

Login to Me Too

Joshkelly98
New Community Member
Same issues im having right now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.