Restore or recreate banned account due to underage

leduyquang753
New Community Member

Some years ago, the younger me got banned for having registered a PayPal account when under 18 years of age. As I now have met the age requirement, which steps can I perform to restore or recreate a new PayPal account?

After I submitted my ID only to get banned, there was no email explaining the situation and there has been only a buttonless "You can no longer use PayPal" screen in the Resolution center to this day.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leduyquang753 

Its a permanent ban so you would have to ask paypal customer services if they will allow you to open an account now you are of age, no guarantees that they will though as you have already broken their user agreement once.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.