Re: Razer gold gift card .

Ecernickova
New Community Member

The scammer had a new name on [removed] He write me a number of his WhatsApp.. there is all message what he send me in IG just be careful please.. the message: Hi princess, my name is Paul I would love to be your sugar daddy i don’t require nude I will be giving you a good weekly allowance of $2500 via PayPal Message me on what’s app :‪‪‬‪‬‬‬‬ +1 [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]‪‬ ‪‬telegram:[removed]

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ecernickova 

Really? Sugar Daddy, good grief.    🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brekka84
New Community Member
This one sent me 7,000.00
Login to Me Too

Temp20231009x
E e verdade isso? Ele mandou mesmo?
Login to Me Too

anon123456780
New Community Member

theres another scammer as well, goes by the email [removed] and his name is [removed] on IG

Login to Me Too

Temp20231005
New Community Member

holy jesus . I got scammed

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Temp20231005

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you were scammed. If you made a purchase through PayPal using the Goods & Services option, you may be able to file an Item Not Received dispute following the steps on our Help Center here: How do I open a dispute with a seller? If your purchase was not through PayPal, I suggest reaching out to your bank or credit card issuer to inquire about a dispute. If you purchased gift cards, I'd also reach out to the company that issued the gift cards. For more information about scams, please review this Help Center article

I hope this information helps you recover your money! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.