Please help me

denaro
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i din't use pay pall for a while, and now i need to buy something online, i tried to log in and this message showing me up : 

Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you. Please help me what should I do. Email and password are corect.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@denaro 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

denaro
Contributor
Contributor
Well Im not sure, but I changed password yesterday and it's same thing...
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi denaro, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

Due to new PSD2 requirements, customers are required to complete authentication when accessing their PayPal account, or making a payment. A mobile number is generally required for this. To update he phone number on your PayPal account, please follow the steps provided in this link - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add,-edit-or-remove-a-phone-number-on-my-paypal-ac...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

denaro
Contributor
Contributor
But i can't get in settings because I can't even log in. Its says we can't provide its you.. What do you suggest to do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.