Paypal took my money | Payment to:Paypal;PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation

iwcretreats
Contributor
Contributor

I had been waiting for 6 months to withdraw my money and when I go into my account on the 178th day I see my finds have been withdrawn from 2 accounts that were frozen. Both are business verified accounts. Never had a chargeback, dispute or anything like that.

This was in the memo of each transaction. Between the 2 accounts the total amounts to $14,000

$x,xxx.xx;PayPal Posting Date:Oct 29, 2019;Payment to:Paypal;PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation

I called yesterday what seemed like a level 1 customer service rep.

She said she sent a request to info to the banking dept.? and said to wait for an email.

I am not sure what to do. I was disappointed Paypal permanently limited me as I had been using Paypal for over 10 years, but I never thought in my wildest dreams that they would keep my money.

I am not sure what to do. A search on Google for "Payment to:Paypal;PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation" only shows a couple of posts from a site called 'aspskins', it seems like those guys sell some sort of digital goods. I am a marketing agency that once again never had any sort of negative reviews, chargebacks or disputes, before and during the 180 days. 

I can't get my head around how I would have a caused Paypal 1$ in damages let alone  $14,000

Any help would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

neuronaut

My troubles began in October 2019 as well, caused me to scramble and ask for help from family who allowed me to use their PayPal accounts...they ended up in the same boat.  All told, 5 accounts for over 10k USD after we all patiently waited for the "180 day email" that never came.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210821

I have the same problem .PP took 8400 USD from account without further information

i'm interested filing a claim in court against these people

Login to Me Too

mirnes83
Contributor
Contributor

Have same problem they just take money from my account 1.141,79 EUR and 80,37 USD. no emails no nothing so simply they just stole it and become thief. Its pointles to go with sue and that kind of staf its just wasting of time but its not end i have couple a good websites and i will waste my time on good marketing (google is a friend) to show people how real thinks work with paypal and that thay had better alternatives than this. I think this is better option.

Login to Me Too

Khalid80
Contributor
Contributor

Please include me .. my cell i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted].. please arrange so we can sue those **bleep**

Login to Me Too

tessa_tess
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in, if Paypal cannot resolve my problem. They said I owe them $882.39. I cannot believe that. They are the one that keep collecting my money from my bank account in and out multiple times. So I will refuse to pay that amount because I don't owe them nothing! 

Login to Me Too

jessa2899
Contributor
Contributor

they also get my 40k on my account last 15 May 2020. I hope paypal must do something to return my money back. it's been 180 days from now. 

Login to Me Too

Bob3112
Contributor
Contributor

same here...resolution date may 20...waiting impatiently for that date. may 15 funds stolen by PayPal for damages...what did we do? burn their building? lol....

Login to Me Too

congnen
Contributor
Contributor

it's scam

it's scam

it's scam

Login to Me Too

Getdown
Contributor
Contributor

This is the act of robbery
$24,427.49 USD;PayPal Posting Date:May 12, 2020;Payment to:Paypal;PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation;.

Login to Me Too

Thjssitescam

$19,077.99 USD;PayPal Posting Date:Jun 15, 2020;Payment to:Paypal;Damages caused to PayPal by Acceptable Use Policy violation(s);PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.